Friday, October 19, 2012

I GOT LETTER!!!!!

I am so happy today! i got a mail from my friend in Orem, Utah. Her name is Tasya Bintang. She wrote the mail so long! hahaha. She encouraged me, gimme solution and she told me to make a journal. I miss Aulia, Dilla, Ina, Nia, Glenda, Dean, Tasya! Hopefully, i can meet them soon. here we go mail from tasya!

From Tasya Anggita Bintang Napitupulu
To Muhammad Dayan Yudhistia
This Is the Mail  


the beginning of the letter
End of the letter

Thankyou so much Tasya for the latter! i will replied email from you soon. and for Aulia, Nia, Ina, Dilla Glenda, Dean, i will sent a mail for you guys!:)

/Yudhis /October 19th 2012

4 comments:

  1. send a letter for me to Yudh! hahaha~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'll do that soon mba miw! may you follow me? i'll follow you too. lol. i'm newbie in blogger:3

      Delete