Sunday, October 28, 2012

My First Fall.

This is my second update using english, im so sorry if my english not really good. I'm always try to talk or update in english because i want to improve my english. i wanna update about my first Fall. I'm so exciting with this season, i feel like im dreaming when i saw all leaves on the trees turning yellowish (-____-"). Its damn so beautifull, but here we go! i got my first fall. because i don't want miss this precious momment, i decide to take some picture in this season. On the first week untill third week of fall, i really want to take some picture. but, sadly im so busy in those week even weekend, im so busy. i have a lot of stuff to do, bunch of homework, bunch of quiz. That's kinda suck, but i must undergo this situation -_- and finally........... i have time to take that picture. im so happy! lol. and then i decide to go to a park nearby my home. here we go the picture!:D








thats leaves so  beautiful, isn't it? i think Fall will be my favourite season ever! its beautiful and i love the weather. its very cold. most of the time, the temperature is like 48 deegres F, but sometimes the temperatur is like 32 degrees F it seems like 0 degrees C or 26 degrees F it seems like -3 Degrees C. it's cold but i love it. even this is fall, but the temperature so worst. in one side, i love cold, but this is too cold for me :'D but i'll enjoy it.

/Yudhis

No comments:

Post a Comment